An insulin syringe has three parts: a needle, a barrel, and a plunger. The needle is short and thin and covered with a fine layer of silicone to allow it to pass through the skin easily and lessen pain. A cap covers and protects the needle before it is used.
- Disposable insulin syringe for hypodermic, intramuscular and intravenous injection.
- Sterilized by EO gas, non-toxic, non-pyrogenic, single use only.
- Luer Slip or Luer Lock.
- Sufficiently transparent barrel allows easy measurement of the volume contained in the syringe and detection of air bubble.
- Graduated scale on the barrel is easy to read. Graduation is printed by indelible ink.
- The plunger fits the inside of b arrel very well to allow for free and smooth movement.
- Material for barrel and plunger: Medical grade PP(polypropylene).
- Material for gasket: Natural latex / Synthetic rubber(latex free).
- With or without needle.
- Individual pack: Bliste r pack / Polybag.
- Available size: 0.3Ml,0.5ml,1ml.
- Standard: ISO7886-1: 1993.
|1 mx 25G||100/Bx|
|1 mx 26G||100/Bx|
|1 mx 27G||100/Bx|
|1 mx 29G||100/Bx|